In this tutorial I give some basic instructions on how to plug and strum the chords to the song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" as it is played by Israel Kamakawiwo`ole (Bruddah IZ). Basic chords are introduced with the strum pattern as used by the artist, followed by a progressive demonstration on how to do the strumming to get the rhythm. The strumming pattern is demonstrated for low-G strung ukulele as well as for standard tuned ukulele (re-entrant, high-G).
- This is the only lesson for this song on YouTube given in the German language.
- I added subtitles in English, by request, which will make it clear for everyone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades