This is an instructional video for and by a beginner ukulele player. It goes over the tuning, chords, and strumming pattern for one possible way to play "Keep the car running" by Arcade Fire.
The ukulele is tuned to a normal GCEA pattern, and there are only three chords in the song: D, Gsus2, and A.
The strumming rhythm is a pretty simple 8-beat loop. Because the original song has so many instruments and such a full noise, play the song with a decent amount of force to get a good percussion out of it if possible. And if you never stop the strings from resonating, you'll get a good sustained hum which adds a bit of richness to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades