In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to chuck when playing the ukulele. The chuck is a different type of strumming technique. It looks like the user is slapping the ukulele. To chuck, users are to slide the fingers quickly down the string. The chuck is used as an extra beat and helps add rhythm to the song that is played. This video provides a visual demonstration and step-by-step instructions for viewers to easily understand and follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who are learning how to play the ukulele and want to learn how to chuck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades