If you want to play 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift on ukulele you should first start with making sure you have your ukulele standard tuned to G, C, E and A top to bottom. You will use the chords C, G, Am and F. These are the chords that are use basically through the entire song. Only at the end is a Bm chord thrown into the song. The strumming patter is Down Down Up, Up Down Up. Play this for each of the chords. You can also pick within the chords if you like this. This is the intro. For the verse, it is the same strum patter, except you strum each one twice for each chord. Next, you go F to G, to Em to C for the next part and the strum pattern goes faster. Now the chorus, C, G Am to the F and it ends with a G and a C. You want to strum this part twice for each chord. For the second verse it is the same pattern and chords as the first verse. The solo is just C, G , Am and F. The bridge starts with Am, F, C and G. This will not be the same strum pattern but you should listen to the song or play each note twice. Now you go the chorus. Towards the end when she sings about the white dress you play a Bm chord. Now you can play 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades