This how to video shows you how to play the Bo Diddley beat on a ukulele. You will need a tuned ukulele and basic knowledge of chords to do this. First, form a D chord. That is, place your fingers so that the first string first fret, second string first fret, third string second fret, and fourth string third fret are pressed. Use your right hand go up and down. Do not place your fingers all the way on to the fret. Only press down at the right times to create the beat. You will be making muted strums in between each pressing. You can also add a sliding motion on the first beat. With this beat in mind, try using the chords D, G7, A, and A7 and alternate them. You now know how to do the Bo Diddley beat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades