This is a video tutorial showing its audience how to play the song "Sea of Love" on the ukulele. The first step is to hold your ukulele properly. Then you can begin to play the notes. The notes in this song are in the following order: G, C, E, A. Then play the chords, B flat, D7, E flat, C7. Next to play the song you will play a loop of eight beats when you strum. Each beat is a down or an up strum. If you sing along to this song then you will be able to easily keep in tempo. Next you should practice many times until you have the song perfect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades