To play 'This Little Light of Mine' on the ukulele you first will need to start with the chord G progression. Start playing this at the lyric Light and then switch to the chord G7 on the verse shine. On the next line, play the chord C at the verse light and then on the word shine play the chord G. Now, while singing the same lyrics now play the G chord at light and switch to Em at the word shine. Now on the ending verse at, 'Shine, Shine, Shine' play the chords G, D7 and C-G! You can take a G chord and suspend the second and forth by removing your index finger and a four by taking the middle finger off. To play the pattern it's down up down up down up down up in a swing shuffle. Now you can easily play 'This little light of mine' on ukulele.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades