Here is a lady tuning her ukulele with a Korg tuner that she has picked up at her local music shop. Turn on the tuner and you will notice that the lights come on. The green light is going to let you know when the note is in tune and each one of the red colors will let you know which way you are out of tune. The notes on the ukulele are from lowest to highest are, 'A, E, C, G.' When the red light shows on the left side of the green then it is flat so you should tune up. If the red light shows on the right side of the green light then it is sharp and you should tune back. Once all of the notes present green on the tuner then it is ready to play.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades