In this how-to video, you will learn how to play "Guava Jelly" by Bob Marley on the ukulele. You will need a tuned ukulele and basic knowledge of chords in order to play this song. The first part consists of the chords G, C, and D. The second chord progression consists of G, Em, C and D. After this, start playing C, G, D, G, C, G, C, G, D and G. Next, repeat the first progression for the next verses. After this, repeat the third chord progression and then go back into the intro progression. This video shows you an easy way to play "Guava Jelly" by Bob Marley.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades