In this how-to video, you will learn how to play the Radiohead song "Creep" on a ukulele. You will need a tuned ukulele and knowledge of basic chords. The chords used are the same as a guitar. You will need to know the G, B, C, and Cm chord in order to play the song. Once you know these chords, play them one after the other to play the main part of the song. There are no other parts to the song, other than the solo which is not shown. You can also add the lyrics to the song to play the complete song. Viewing this video will teach you the easiest and simplest way to play "Creep" on a ukulele.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades