Ok, so you clicked through and there's no Britney Spears. I would have used an image of the mysterious Molly Lewis, aka, sweetafton23, but you can barely see her face in her ukulele cover of Britneys Spears' pop classic, "Toxic".
"A wizard once gave me this enchanted jacket that, when adorned, would grant me glorious YouTube fame, but in exchange would curse me with androgyny and crop my face off from the nose up," says Molly on her personal site.
There is a surprisingly popular world of ukulele covers and tutorials on YouTube, and Molly has wowed many with her rendition of Toxic. According to Ukulele Hunt, her cover is quite impressive. Personally, I like it, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades