In this how-to video, you will learn how to tune a ukulele with Ukulele Mike. This will be useful if your ukulele has been in a warm or cold setting for a while. The strings are tuned to G, C, E, and A. The G string is known as string 4, C as string 3, E as string 2, and A as string 1. String 4 is the one closest to the top when held. Start with string 3 and tune it to about where C is. You only need to know how this note sounds. Tune string 2 by fretting the fourth fret on the C string. Tune string 3 to this note. Tune the G string by fretting the third fret on the E. Tune the G string to this note. Lastly, tune the A string by fretting the second fret of the G string. Tune the A string to this note.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades