Brian Padilla from Hilo Guitars demonstrates how to tune a ukulele without a tuner. To tune a ukulele without a tuner, first pluck the G string and compare it to the seventh fret of the C string and match the pitch. On the same C string drop down to the fourth fret and match the E string to it. Go to the fifth fret on the E string and match the A string to it. Make adjustments as necessary. If your tuner runs out of batteries or you're stranded in an area without electricity, use the fret matching method to keep your ukulele tuned.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades