If you want to play the song 'When Irish Eyes are Smiling' on Ukulele you should play the song at 3/4 time with a waltz feel. The strumming pattern you want to use is Down Down Up Down Up. First you start by playing a C chord, then switch to G7 and back to c. Now, start the next line of the song with G7 and then go to C and A7, D7 and end in G7. Play C over, to G7, C, C7 and F. Then go to D7, then G, then to D7 and end it G-G7. When you start the chorus you then play C, G7 and C-C7. Now play F and then C and repeat these two. Now play A7, D7 and G-G7. Reap this chorus for a second time.This is the chord progression you will use throughout the entire song! Now you can easily play 'When Irish Eyes are Smiling' on the ukulele.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades