To play 'Ukulele Lady' on the ukulele you should first realize that you should allow yourself to get silly and goofy with this song. First, to start you should play the first verse with the F chord, and then on the drawn out Honolulu Bay play the chords Db7-C7 and F. Start over with the same chord progression. For the bridge play Dm, then Am then F. Again play F and F, Db7 and C7. On the chorus play F, Fmaj7, Dm and Fmaj7. On Ukulele lady play F, Fmaj7 and Dm-Fmaj7. Next, play Gm7, C7 and repeat these two chords. Now, you continue on with this chord progression throughout the rest of the song. On the bridge part towards the end of the song near 'Maybe she'll sigh...' start this with a new chord progression at Bb and then go to F. Then G, to G7 and C to C7. Now continue on with the chorus here. Now, continue on with the next verse using the first chord progression learned and continue on with the chorus. If you follow these notes you will be able to easily play 'Ukulele Lady' on the ukulele.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades