Learn to play "Tonight You Belong to Me" by Billie Rose and Lee David from 1920's on the ukulele with this video tutorial.
1) Learn 7 chords:
a) A6 - second fret, second string and 4th string
b) A7 - one finger on first fret 3rd string, one finger on second fret second string, one finger on second fret, 4th string.
c) D - 3rd fret, 4th string
d) D minor 6 - second fret - bar, third fret - 2nd, 3rd and 4th string
e) D minor - 3rd fret - bar
f) E 7 - 2nd fret bar and 3rd fret bottom string
g) E flat 6 - open cord
2) Use 1920's Jazz Tuning (A, D, F#, and B) and a capo on the 3rd fret.
3) Strum the ukulele in a 4 count (1, 2, 3, 4)
4) "I know you belong to somebody new, but tonight you belong to me. Although were apart, your a part of my heart but tonight you belong to me. Way down by the stream how sweet it will seem once more to dream in the moonlight my honey and though I know with the dawn I know you'll be gone, but tonight you belong to me."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades