The beginning of the video lays out a couple quick lessons on hand and finger placement for playing string notes on the ukulele. The first hand placement and is for string C: using your ring finger place it on the bottom string. The right hand will strum the strings in a down, down, up, up, down motion through the rest of the lesson for each cord. Use the middle finger to hold down the next cord A minor on 2nd fret. Strum. Next keeping your finger on first string place your index finger on third string to do F. Strum. Now drop middle finger from top string down one string, put ring finger on bottom string 2nd fret this is G7. Strum. Next do another F (first string with middle finger and your index finger on third string) while and also placing ring finger right underneath which is 2nd string 2nd fret for a D minor. Strum. Lastly cover all string with index finger on 2nd fret and place ring finger on bottom string 3rd fret this is D7. Strum. the remaining video will let you hear the song played through in it's entirety.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades