In this how-to video, you will learn how to play the song "True" by Spandau Ballet on the ukulele. You will need basic knowledge of chords and a tuned ukulele. The first part of the song uses the chords G, Bm7, C, and D. Repeat this for the intro. Before going into the verses, play C and D. The verse consists of the G, Bm7, C, Cm7, G, Bm7, C, Em, C, and G. The next part uses the chords C, G, C, G, C, G, Am, and F. Repeat the first chord progression for the chorus. Next, move on to the second chord progression for the next verse. From there, repeat the chorus. Viewing this video will show you how to play the song "True" with a ukulele using the right chords.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades