First of all you have to watch the screen for two bars. One bar is situated in the right side of the screen and the other bar is on the bottom of your screen. First you have to start by following the 'side bar' which has the four strings separated by different sections. It also shows red color buttons which are depicting the movement that you need to do by pressing the strings with your fingers. At the start you have to press the second section of the second, third and the fourth strings. Then press the third section of the third wire. Now press the fifth section of the third wire. In this way you have to keep following to learn the whole song. Now also see the bottom of our screen, where the lyrics are written and which scroll as the song is played. You can sing along while plying the ukulele. There are also words like 'G', 'Bm', 'c','d' 'Em' etc which shows the different notes being played. You simply have to follow these two 'bars' on your screen. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades