Michael Lynch gives a second tutorial on how to play three different chords on the ukulele, C, Am, and F. First, start by bracing the ukulele against your chest, cradle it in your right arm, and make sure that your left hand is correct on the neck of the instrument. Make sure your left thumb is also correctly placed. Make sure your fingers are arched high so you get the best sound. Do not allow your fingers to touch other strings or you will get the wrong sound. To play the first chord make sure you place your left ring finger on the third fret of the first string to play a C major chord. Be sure to play the chord by strumming with your right hand. To play an A minor chord take your left middle finger and put it on the second fret of the fourth string. After you try that chord, leave your middle finger where it is and then take your index finger and put it on the first fret of the second string. This will now allow you to play the F chord. Practice playing the chords a few times to review. Enjoy!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades