If you want to learn how to play Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles on the ukulele in key g this might be for you. There are only two chords with some variations throughout this song. The first chord you need to play is B minor. The B minor chord consists of a bar on the second fret on the bottom 3 strings and the fourth fret on the fourth string. The next chord in the progression is B minor7. To play B minor7 use the formation for the B chord; however, in this variation you must put your finger on the fifth fret second string. The following chord is B minor6. To play B minor6 you must move your finger down a half step from the fifth fret to the fourth fret on the second string. The final chord in the progression is G. To play G place your fingers on the second fret stings one and three and the third fret on the second string. The strumming pattern for this song is a straight shuffle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades