In this how-to video, you will learn how to play the song "Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys on the ukulele. You will need basic knowledge of chords and a tuned ukulele. First, play the chords C7, Bm, Am, and G7. Play this twice before playing G7, Bm, Em, Am, D. Repeat this for the verses of the song. Next, play G7, Am, Bm, and Am. Repeat this for the chorus. The next part involves you playing the chords G7, Am, Bm, C7, Bm, Am, G7, Am, and G7. Repeat this before moving back to the verse chord progression. From here, you can repeat the chorus again for the same amount of times. This video shows you the basic chords in order to easily play the song "Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades