In the left side of your monitor you can see the brown color bar which shows the different strings sections of the Uke Player. When a particular note has to be played that shall also be displayed by blue buttons on the monitor. You have to observe these blue buttons and then follow it to pull the strings on your Uke Player. First you have to pull the strings of the second of first, second and the third wires. In the next step you have to press the first section of second wire and the second section of the first wire. Next you have to press all the second sections of all the four wires together. So you have to follow all these blue buttons to play the whole song. Similarly on the bottom of your screen you shall find the character "G", "Bm7", "C", "D" "A", "Gm" which is used for the music notes being played. Whichever note is being played then it is highlighted by the blue color. You have to watch these two screens together and then you can easily play the Uke Player. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades