In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a cigar box ukulele. This video only focuses one the cigar box for the ukulele. For this task, it is recommended to use a wooden cigarette box with a bottom that is about 1/8" thick. The bottom of the bottom of the box will be used for the front of the ukulele. Wider is better. It should be at least 6" wide and 2 1/2" deep. Remove the paper from the inside the box. Use a scrap tool or warm water if necessary. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in playing the ukulele, and would like to learn how to make a homemade ukulele without having to buy one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades