In this Music & Instruments video tutorial you will learn how to learn the major chords for the ukulele. You number the strings on the ukulele going from bottom to top; bottom one being #1 and the topmost being #4. The frets are numbered 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on starting from the headstock. The fingers are numbered starting with the index finger being #1 and #4 being the little finger. The ‚ÄòC‚Äô cord is the 3rd finger on the 3rd fret of the 1st string; the other strings are played open. The next cord is ‚ÄòA major‚Äô. 1st finger on 1st fret of 3rd string and 2nd finger goes on the 2nd fret of the 4th string. Watch the video for the demonstration and to learn about further cords.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades