Interested in amplifying your ukulele? Provided your ukulele has an electrical pickup, it's quite easy. And this free video ukulele lesson from Live Ukulele will show you how it's done.
To plug in your 'ukulele you need three things:
* An ukulele with a pickup
* An instrument cable
* An amp
Plug one end of the instrument cable into the jack on the bottom of your ukulele.
Plug the other end of the cable into the "input" jack on your amp. Plug the amp into an electrical outlet (or install batteries). Make sure that all of the volume knobs on your amp (volume and gain) and volume slider (or knob) on active pickup controls are set to 0. Turn your amp on. Turn the volume knob up as you play, until you reach the desired volume level (With an active pickup, turn your amp's volume to halfway and then move the volume slider (or knob) to control the master volume). Play!
Plugging into your home audio system:
A home audio system is essentially a small PA because it is only used for amplifying a clean sound – your CDs wouldn't sound very good played through an electric guitar amp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades