Scottydrpepper demonstrates the proper chords needed to learn how to play "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz on a ukulele. He fingers and strums the chords C, G, A minor, and F. He explains the easiest way to switch between these chords and the proper strumming techniques needed in order to play the song. He also explains the proper chord fingering for the original version of the song. He strums the chords B, F sharp, G sharp minor, and E for this version. This version of the song is more difficult to play than the first method and involves a different set of chords but involves the same strumming motions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades